Altilly is focusing to provide our community the most exciting projects with a real product or/and a strong team.
Below you will find more information about the listing procedure.
Before applying for a new listing, make sure you meet all of the requirements.
Please Contact Us if you have any other questions.
Listing policy with basic requirements:
- A KYC Verified account at Altilly
- A website dedicated to the asset.
- A block explorer for the asset.
- Solid product with real use-case (or planned use-case per white paper)
- Recent Github activity showing that it is a well maintained asset OR verification that the product does not require an update. (Not applicable for Tokens)
- At least 1 social group (for example, Telegram, Discord, Slack or similar) with user activity. We want to see feedback from users.
- BitcoinTalk or other large forum Announcement. If there are many user inquiries without a team response, this does not look well.
- The project is no longer in ICO phase (We will currently not list an asset while it is still in ICO). In the future we will allow this after we have a larger base of users on Altilly who have been KYC verified and can participate.
- Tokenomics: Proof that during the pre-ICO and ICO phases at least 80% of total circulating supply was either sold/distributed to investors (not including project team or project advisors) or burned.
Teams can reapply whenever they feel like they have met the requirements for listing. But Altilly makes no commitment regarding the timing of any subsequent reevaluation.
- The future of the project is clearly questionable
- The project team members are dismissed
- No significant overall volume on the Altilly exchange or other exchanges
- The team or project is fraudulent (ie., not whom they say they are)
- Current or Future Legal issues that can impact project's ongoing business operations
- Issues that can impact traders on the Altilly exchange
- Significant amount of forks by the projects team (Unstable chain)
- Critical code updates or forks without notifying the Altilly exchange well in advance
* Please note: You can not apply for a refund after delisting.
Altilly reserves the right to, at any time, alter any below guidance logistics including the right to delist without any explanation provided.
Other required listing information:
- Asset Name
- Trade Ticker
- Logo Icon: 250x250 PNG
- Asset Type (coin or token)
- Proof Type and Algorithm
- Had ICO (Yes/No)
- Mainnet Launch Date
- Social Contacts- Website
- Explorer - Source Code (if applicable)
- Announcement URL
* Please note: none of the admins or team members are going to ask you for money through other channels. Payment will be made through your account on the Altilly exchange.