Altilly is focusing to provide our community the most exciting projects with a real product or/and a strong team.
Below you will find more information about the listing procedure.
Before applying for a new listing, make sure you meet all of the requirements.
Please Contact Us if you have any other questions.
Requirements for listing your asset on the Altilly Exchange:
- KYC Verified account at Altilly.
- Only a core team member of the project can apply for listing.
- Website dedicated to the asset.
- Block explorer for the asset.
- Solid product with real use-case (or planned use-case per white paper).
- At least 1 social group with user activity. (ie. discord, telegram, slack etc.)
- Announcement thread. (ie. bitcointalk, medium etc.)
- The project is no longer ICO phase.
- Tokenomics: Proof that at least 60% of the circulating supply has been distributed.
Teams can reapply whenever they feel like they have met the requirements for listing.
But Altilly makes no commitment regarding the timing of any subsequent reevaluation.
- The future of the project is clearly questionable.
- The project team members are dismissed.
- No significant overall volume on the Altilly exchange or other exchanges.
- The team or project is fraudelent. (ie. not whom they say they are)
- Current or Future Legal issues that can impact project's ongoing business operations.
- Issues that can impact traders on the Altilly Exchange.
- Significant amount of forks by the projects team. (ie. unstable chain)
- Critical code updates or forks without notifying the Altilly Exchange well in advance.
* Please note: You can not apply for a refund after delisting.
Altilly reserves the right to, at any time, alter any below guidance logistics including the right to delist without any explanation provided.
Other required listing information:
- Asset Name
- Trade Ticker
- Logo Icon: 250x250 PNG
- Asset Type (coin or token)
- Proof Type and Algorithm
- Had ICO (yes/no)
- Mainnet Launch Date
- Social Contacts
- Source Code (if applicable)
- Announcement URL