Welcome to the new asset submission page, the portal for asset developers to connect with Altilly to request asset listings.
Ensure that you meet the listing criteria before submitting your asset. View Listing Policy
- A KYC Verified account at Altilly
- A website dedicated to the asset.
- A block explorer for the asset.
- Solid product with real use-case (or planned use-case per white paper)
- Recent Github activity showing that it is a well maintained asset OR verification that the product does not require an update. (Not applicable for Tokens)
- At least 1 social group (for example, Telegram, Discord, Slack or similar) with user activity. We want to see feedback from users.
- BitcoinTalk or other large forum Announcement. If there are many user inquiries without a team response, this does not look well.
- The project is no longer in ICO phase (We will currently not list an asset while it is still in ICO). In the future we will allow this after we have a larger base of users on Altilly who have been KYC verified and can participate.
- Tokenomics: Proof that during the pre-ICO and ICO phases at least 80% of total circulating supply was either sold/distributed to investors (not including project team or project advisors) or burned.
The listing fee is $1,500.00 payable in XQR (Qredit) (approximately 1,800,000 XQR at current price). This fee covers the technical integration of your asset.
You do not need to pay this fee until after your asset has been approved for listing. We do not profit from listing fees.